My intended audience: family, friends, and fellow English teachers, future and current.
Contact info: Ehlers510@missouristate.edu <email me with questions or comment on my posts!
Ten things you need to know about me:
1. I like to laugh and smile. I think I'm good with sarcasm (for example: my about me photo collage, classic!) My husband is the best when it comes to making me laugh. *Classic Pat.
2. I'm very artistic. I can't imagine a life without art. I think my number one fear is going blind because of all the beautiful things I would miss. You can find me with a paint brush and canvas whenever I have spare time.
3. I spent nine years attending a private grade school, St. james, then moved to public education for a grand four years at Liberty high school. Another five years spent (literally $$) on college at Missouri State University and I plan to spend the rest of my life in school after Korea. I am certified to teach kindergarten through twelfth grade art and I cannot wait to land my first art teaching gig. ^^
4. I've got a great group of family and friends to count on.
5. People say I have the patience of Job.
6. I believe I can change a child's life with art, or at least make them happy for the day.
7. I'm a Capricorn.
8. I met Michael Bublé.
9. I like to live in Gangnam style!
10. I might be a crazy cat lady.
Kitten photo credit Mad about Cats